Blog Comment Policy
Last updated: Nov. 26, 2017
If you’d like to comment – and we hope you do – please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our guidelines:
- The Spirited Travelers team reserves the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam, any comments as we see fit, without explanation. Certain comments may not be posted or may be deleted after they are posted.
- Ordinarily, we do not delete or censor comments, unless they contain off-topic rants; threats to us or other visitors; defamation in any form; racism of any kind; obscenities; they violate others’ copyrights or trademarks; or they are considered belligerent by the editors.
- We reserve the right to block any IP address that violates our comment policy from commenting, subscribing, or accessing Spirited Travelers.
- Comments are encouraged that expand on an article’s premise and add something of value.
- All opinions are welcome as long as they are expressed with respect and without personal attacks on other commenters, the author, or the staff of Spirited Travelers.
- Any comments considered abusive or disrespectful, in the opinion of the editors, may be edited or deleted.
- Please link to your own site by filling in the “Website” field when leaving a comment, not by adding promotional links within the comment itself.
- Comments linked to sites deemed, in the sole discretion of the editors, to be inappropriate, will be deleted.
- You are encouraged to use your real first name and email address in the comment form.
- Although comments are not moderated, those with links usually need to be manually approved. Obvious attempts to promote your business, of whatever kind, are not allowed.
- By posting a comment, you agree that your contribution is your own and that you take responsibility for it. You agree to hold Spirited Travelers, all article authors, and all other commenters harmless.
- If we receive notice that a comment violates someone’s copyrighted information, the comment will be deleted and the commenter may be blocked from posting comments in the future.
- If, for any reason, you would like us to delete a comment you’ve left here just let us know at https://www.spiritedtravelers.com/contact/ and we’ll delete it.
- Please leave comments that carry the conversation forward, or that ask a question relevant to the topic of the article.
- Please don’t leave comments where you’ve put your book title in the “Name” field instead of your name or that demonstrate you didn’t read the article.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at https://www.spiritedtravelers.com/contact/.